Thursday, January 21, 2016

magazine cover review

http://katrinaphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com

1. young dreams by katrina

2. I really like the title and i really love her picture she took of the kid.

3. Maybe use a different color for the text to contrast better.

4. I picked this one because i loved the actual picture she chose.

5. yes there is a bar code and it its in the bottom left hand corner.

6. Yes i would pick it up because it really catches my eye.

7. It is a portrait for sure i can tell by the way the kid is posing.

http://ianphotoj.blogspot.com

1. We hate holidays by Ian

2. I really like how he placed the words to wrap around the man in the picture. Also like his font choice.

3. He could make the font a little bigger so i can read it from far away.

4. I picked it because the picture was humorous and drew me in.

5. Yes and it is placed correctly.

6. I would pick this up because the font is very readable and the picture is good.

7. this is a portrait.

http://savannaphotoblog.blogspot.com

1. Humanity by savanna

2. I really like the title and the colors she uses it appeals to the eyes.

3. She should make the barcode smaller it is really overwhelming and big.

4. I picked it because the red title caught my eye very well

5. Is there is and it is place correctly but it is too big and distracting

6. I don't think i would because it looks sorta boring and simple despite having a titel that catches the eye.

7. this feels like a self portrait to me because she looks like she is limited in her posing because she can't see where she is in the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment